Many of the LES MILLS On Demand workouts don’t require any equipment at all. All you need is space to move safely - we recommend at least 6sqm of clear space.
BODYPUMP and LES MILLS GRIT Strength are weights-based workouts that use a barbell and/or weights plates, CXWORX requires a resistance band and weight plates and RPM requires a stationary cycle. See further details below.
What equipment does Les Mills sell?
The following Les Mills equipment is available in some countries - please check here for details.
What can I do if I have no equipment?
The following are great options if you don't have any equipment:
- BODYCOMBAT - Martial Arts
- LES MILLS GRIT CARDIO - High-Intensity Interval Training
- BODYBALANCE / BODYFLOW - Yoga Fusion
- LES MILLS TRAINING - Multi-style training
- BODYATTACK - Sports Conditioning
- SH'BAM - Dance Fitness
- LES MILLS BARRE - Ballet-Inspired Training
- MIND & BODY - Yoga and Mindfulness
- BORN TO MOVE - Inspiring Young People
In addition, the following can be done without equipment but would be better if you did have some sort of step or stretch band to get the most out of the workouts
- BODYSTEP - Step Aerobics
- CXWORX - Core Conditioning
What can I do if I have a Bike?
- LES MILLS SPRINT - HIIT Indoor Cycling
- THE TRIP - Immersive Indoor Cycling
- RPM - Indoor Cycling
What can I do if I have weights?
You can use most types of weights here (dumbbell/barbell etc), just look for the different options on the workout track from other instructors on stage:
- BODYPUMP - Strength Training
- LES MILLS GRIT STRENGTH - High-Intensity Interval Training
Can I buy equipment in my country?
What is LES MILLS On Demand?
What equipment or preparation do I need for a LES MILLS On Demand workout?
How do I subscribe to Les Mills On Demand?
How do I re-subscribe to Les Mills On Demand?