Before you can view our extensive library or sign into the app, you will need to purchase one of our subscription plans and create an account. If you are a first-time customer, you will receive a free trial too!
To check out plan options, and subscribe to LES MILLS+ through your Android device, please follow the below steps.
On your Android device, please navigate to the Google Play App Store and search for "LES MILLS+". Our app is a white L+ logo on a black background.
- Once it is installed, please open the app. Navigate through the carousel that tells you about our platform. Tap GET STARTED to create your account and subscription.
- Enter your EMAIL and your desired PASSWORD. Tap CONTINUE.
- Enter your FIRST AND LAST NAME and ZIP / POSTAL CODE. Tap CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Next, select a subscription option listed on the screen by tapping the subscription box under PICK YOUR PLAN that you want to sign up for to highlight it, and then tap START 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL.
The Google Play subscription confirmation window will pop up. Tap SUBSCRIBE after reading the terms and conditions that you’re agreeing to.
Next, you will receive a confirmation email and will be redirected to our welcome page showing you how to get started, and any information you may want to know! You can sign in right away to use the platform.
- The app will auto-sign you into your LES MILLS+ account. Now you can get started on your fitness journey!
Congratulations, you have successfully made a Les Mills+ account through your Google Play account; you are now able to watch all of the workouts in our library! Please let us know if you have any questions, or need any help with your new account.
I forgot my password, need to restart my subscription, need help with billing, need to cancel my subscription, or I forgot my password.
We have partnered with Google to provide customers the option to sign up through Google using Google Pay. For these accounts, Google also handles subscription and account management. If you have questions regarding your bill or managing your subscription or account, I would recommend reaching out to them directly for assistance.
Here are some helpful articles from Google Play Support:
- How to contact Google Play support: https://support.google.com/googleplay/gethelp
- How to manage your Google Play payment method: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/4646404?hl=en
- How to manage your Google Play subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?hl=en