Who is this for? This is for customers who have already had a subscription with us previously that has been cancelled, and wish to restart this.
Re-subscribing is a quick and easy process, and is only a few clicks away via your account page! Please follow along with the instructions below to do this.
- Sign in and head to your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Select RESTART SUBSCRIPTION, either at the top of the page or at the bottom, as shown below respectively:
- You will see the following subscription options to choose from and a toggle to select your choice, then click SIGN UP:
- Base Monthly
- Base Annual
- Premium Monthly
- Premium Annual
- Confirm your plan that you selected by highlighting it, then click NEXT.
- Enter in your payment information, then click PAY NOW.
- Then you should receive a confirmation page letting you know that you're all set! Click GET STARTED to start your fitness journey!
- Once purchased, you will receive a confirmation email and will be redirected to our welcome page showing you how to get started, and any information you may want to know! You will be able to see you are signed in with the bubble in the top right-hand corner.
Congratulations, you are now all set to go with your renewed LES MILLS+ subscription! Welcome back.
Why am I seeing a different price than I was charged last time?
Please see our article here for further information around why this may be.
I don't see an option to change subscription, where is it?
If you don't see the option to change subscription, please clear your browser cookies & cache and try again.
I don't have an account yet. How do I get started?
If you don't have an account yet, this means you are new to LES MILLS+, and can get started with whichever subscription type you like! Please see here for instructions on how to subscribe.
Why am I seeing a different price?
How do I subscribe to LES MILLS+?
How do I change my email address?
How do I change subscription type?
How do I update my payment details?
How do I cancel my subscription?