If you've tried logging in to the app a few times and still haven't received your activation link, please check your spam and junk folders, and be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts. Please check that you are attempting to sign in using the same email account that you subscribed with also, as typing errors are common.
If you have done the above and are still not receiving an email, there are two likely scenarios:
The email is blocked by your company or email provider.
- Check that the email address you are using is the same as the one you subscribed with
- Check your spam or junk folders to see if it is there
- Check with your IT department if using a company email address (we'd strongly suggest you use a personal email address to avoid this)
- Add in email@example.com to your contacts as our emails come through from this address
Incorrect Email Address:
If you suspect this to be the case, then you will not be able to log in until your email address is corrected. If you know the incorrect email address, cancel that account and re-subscribe with the correct email address. If you don't know the incorrect email address, please contact us with the following so that we can try to find the account for you:
- Your post code / zip code
- Full name
- Your correct email address
- The last 4 digits of the card used to subscribe (or your PayPal email address)