Yes, you can download your favourite workouts to your Android or iOS device to work out without an internet connection! Once downloaded you'll be able to access the content for the lifetime of your active subscription.
Please note we currently only have download capabilities on iOS and Android apps, and this function is not available via the website.
To download a video using one of these devices, please follow the below steps:
- Open the LES MILLS On Demand app
- Select a video that you would like to download
- Tap on the DOWNLOAD button, located at the top right corner as below
- Wait for the video to download, which shouldn't take long with a strong internet connection
- Once the video has finished downloading a REMOVE icon will appear, which you can use to remove the video from your downloads at a later date if you wish
You can quickly access downloaded videos by tapping on LIBRARY then OFFLINE
Congratulations, you can now watch a workout video offline at any time!
For more help, click here to watch a video on how to download a video.
NOTE: Higher quality videos use more bandwidth than lower quality videos. LES MILLS On Demand videos will automatically adjust in real-time to play at the highest quality available based on your connection speed, but if your service provider applies a bandwidth or data cap to your internet usage, you can change the video quality to a lower setting to consume less data. To do this, hover over the video quality setting in the lower righthand corner of the video while playing, and see quality options. The lower the number, the lower the quality and therefore less data usage.