Yes, you can download your favourite workouts to your Android or iOS device to work out without an internet connection! Once downloaded you'll be able to access the content for the lifetime of your active subscription.
Please note we currently only have download capabilities on iOS and Android apps, and this function is not available via the website. Also, this functionality is not available with the Base tier so to use this you would need to subscribe to the Premium tier.
To download a video using one of these devices, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure you are on a stable and active internet connection.
- Open the LES MILLS+ app
- Open the video that you would like to download
- Tap on the DOWNLOAD button, located just beneath the video itself
- Head to your MY WORKOUTS tab, the middle heart icon on the menu bar at the bottom of the page
- The video will be sitting under the DOWNLOADS tab, showing its progress
- Once the download is complete, you can then click on this to get going at any time. Please note that in order to play downloaded workouts, you would need to be online to load the app and sign in, then you can go offline or in airplane mode to play downloaded workouts offline.
- If you wish to remove this, locate the video under the DOWNLOADS tab, then select the 3 dots to the right, this will bring up a menu where you can select 'Remove from downloads'
8. Once you've clicked on that, you'll see a confirmation screen, simply select REMOVE and you're all done:
Congratulations, you can now watch a workout video offline (or remove it) at any time!
NOTE: Higher quality videos use more bandwidth than lower quality videos. LES MILLS+ videos will automatically adjust in real-time to play at the highest quality available based on your connection speed, but if your service provider applies a bandwidth or data cap to your internet usage, you can change the video quality to a lower setting to consume less data. To do this, hover over the video quality setting in the lower righthand corner of the video while playing, and see quality options. The lower the number, the lower the quality and therefore less data usage.
What devices can I use to watch LES MILLS+?
How do I activate the app on my mobile or tablet?
How do I activate the LES MILLS+ app on my TV?
Can I use LES MILLS+ when I travel?
How many devices in a household can stream LES MILLS+?
How do I subscribe to LES MILLS+?