If you are having trouble watching a video smoothly, please check to make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection. Frequent pauses during videos, problems starting the LES MILLS On Demand app, error messages, or issues playing videos on your device generally indicates a slow or interrupted internet connection.
If you are unsure of the strength of your internet, you can test this at websites such as www.speedtest.net (please note that LES MILLS On Demand has no connection or relationship with speedtest.net or its services).
The following table shows the minimum speeds required for each playback quality:
|Quality||Required Minimum Bandwidth|
* At this time only available on new releases
- Clear your browser cache & cookies. Alternatively, try browsing in an incognito or private browsing window which will disable your extensions and temporarily clear your cache and cookies for that session, which often improves performance.
- Check that you are using the latest, up to date version of a supported browser.
- Unplug your internet modem for at least a minute, and then restart.
- If you can, try switching to a different network or data connection.
- Manually switch the quality of the video playback to a lower quality.
- If you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can interfere with video playback or connectivity. Once done, close and re-open your browser and try visiting our website again.
- If you have any other devices to try, please try these also.
App: iOS (iPhone & iPad), Apple TV, Android, Roku
- Restart your device and open the app.
- Logout of the app and log back in.
- Uninstall & reinstall the app on your device.
- Check if there is an update available.
- Close the app, and turn off the Wi-Fi on your device. Turn Wi-Fi back on and open the app.
- If you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can cause issues with video playback or connectivity.
Chromecast & AirPlay:
- Make sure your devices are on the same wifi network.
- Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection with a download speed of at least 500kbps.
- Unplug Chromecast/Apple TV and plug back in.
- Restart your wireless router or modem.