- Click here to sign into your account.
- At the top right corner of the page, hover over your profile bubble then select GO PREMIUM in the drop-down menu.
- You can also tap or click anywhere you see a DIAMOND ICON.
- You can also click CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION from your Account page.
- You will see the following subscription options to choose from and a toggle to select your choice:
- Base Monthly
- Base Annual
- Premium Monthly
- Premium Annual
- Choose your subscription from the pricing cards by clicking or tapping the tile.
- If you would like to edit your payment details, tap or click EDIT and enter your payment information.
- Click or tap CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen saying "Your Subscription has been updated successfully", click or tap GET STARTED.
How does it work? Do I lose my current subscription time?
Your new subscription content will change immediately and your new billing cycle will also begin immediately, at which point you will be billed as per your new chosen plan. You will receive a prorated credit for the remainder of the month that you had left of your Base subscription, which will be applied to the next payment.
I don't have an account yet. What do I do?
If you don't have an account yet, this means you are new to LES MILLS+, and can get started with whichever subscription type you like! Please see here for instructions on how to subscribe.
LES MILLS+ membership options: Premium or Base
How do I change my subscription from Premium to Base?
How do I re-subscribe to LES MILLS+?
How do I subscribe to LES MILLS+?
What devices can I use to watch LES MILLS+?