This is for customers who already have an active subscription, and wish to change to another plan. If you do not have an active subscription already and are wanting to subscribe, please check out the below articles instead. Please note that if you are trying to redeem a subscription that was provided or you purchased from one of our partners, or any promotional discounted subscription you cannot use the below process to redeem this subscription and you will need to subscribe via the specific journey from the beginning.
First time? Welcome on board! How do I subscribe to LES MILLS+?
Re-joining? Welcome back! How do I re-activate my subscription?
Change Subscription Steps
- Click here to sign into your account
- At the top right corner of the page, hover over your profile bubble then select MY ACCOUNT in the drop-down menu.
- Click CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION TYPE
- You will see the following subscription options to choose from and a toggle to select your choice:
- Base Monthly
- Base Annual
- Premium Monthly
- Premium Annual
- Choose your subscription from the pricing cards by clicking or tapping the tile.
- If you would like to edit your payment details, tap or click EDIT and enter your payment information.
- Click or tap CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen saying "Your Subscription has been updated successfully", click or tap GET STARTED.
- How does it work? Do I lose my current subscription time?
- If you're upgrading from Base to Premium: Your new subscription content will change immediately and your new billing cycle will also begin immediately, at which point you will be billed as per your new chosen plan. You will receive a prorated credit for the remainder of the month that you had left of your Base subscription, which will be applied to the next payment.
- If you're downgrading from Premium to Base: Your new subscription content will not begin until the next billing cycle starts, at which point you will be billed as per your new chosen plan.
I don't have an account yet. What do I do?
If you don't have an account yet, this means you are new to LES MILLS+, and can get started with whichever subscription type you like! Please see here for instructions on how to subscribe.
How do I re-subscribe to LES MILLS+?
How do I subscribe to LES MILLS+?
What devices can I use to watch LES MILLS+?
How do I reset my password?
How do I clear my browser cache & cookies?