One of many methods of watching LES MILLS On Demand workouts via your big screen is casting or screen mirroring! Devices such as Chromecast or Apple TV (AirPlay) provide this option, along with some newer TV's which have built-in casting available.
NOTE: AirPlay is only available via another Apple device. Chromecast can be used via the Android or iPhone app.
Steps to cast:
- Select a workout video from your device, and press the play icon to start the video as usual.
- Once the video is playing, select the casting button on your screen.
The appearance of the casting icon will depend on the device you are using, but may look like the following:
- You will then see a pop up to select which device you would like to cast to, which may appear as the following:
- Once connected, the video will appear on your big screen and your devices screen will update to let you know you are now casting/mirroring!
If you're having issues casting or cannot see the casting icon, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure the device you are casting from (e.g. phone) & to (e.g. Chromecast) are on the same wifi network.
- Restart your wireless router or modem, and make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection with a download speed of at least 500kbps.
- Unplug casting device and plug back in, or if your TV has built-in casting, unplug your TV and plug back in.
- If the workout is not playing on your phone at all, please uninstall & reinstall the app.