One of many methods for watching LES MILLS+ workouts via your big screen is via casting or screen mirroring! Devices such as Chromecast or Apple TV (AirPlay) provide this option, along with some newer TV's which have built-in casting available.
If you do not have one of these devices, there are still other options for watching LES MILLS+ via your TV! Please check out our other article on this here.
NOTE: AirPlay is only available via another Apple device. Chromecast can be used via the Android or iPhone app.
Steps to cast:
- Open the LES MILLS+ app on your device
- You should see the casting button on your screen in the top right corner immediately, or you can click on a workout first and then start casting
The appearance of the casting icon will depend on the device you are using, but may look like the following:
- You will then see a pop up to select which device you would like to cast to, which may appear as the following:
- Once connected, the video will appear on your big screen and your devices screen will update to let you know you are now casting/mirroring!
If you're having issues casting or cannot see the casting icon, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure the device you are casting from (e.g. phone) & to (e.g. Chromecast) are on the same Wi-Fi network
- Restart your wireless router or modem, and make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection with a download speed of at least 500kbps
- Unplug casting device and plug back in, or if your TV has built-in casting, unplug your TV and plug back in
- Uninstall & reinstall the app, and sign in again
NOTE: Casting is not currently available from web browsers.
Troubleshooting a skipping or lagging video
What devices can I use to watch LES MILLS+?
How do I activate the LES MILLS+ app on my TV?
How do I activate the LES MILLS+ app on my mobile or tablet?